ich habe gerade festgestellt, dass seit 2 Tagen keine Benachrichtigungen per whatsapp aus HA heraus versendet werden. Ich hab bisher die Variante über https://api.callmebot.com/whatsapp.php genutzt. Die hat auch über Jahre problemlos funktioniert.
Hat jemand ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht oder eine Idee, woran es liegen könnte?
Hi,
ich habe eben folgende Mail von callme.bot bekommen:
Hello Martin,
I apologize but the year has started with major challenges due to restrictions applied by WhatsApp, which require constant adaptations to the CallMeBot API. Unfortunately, these issues are affecting all bots and have forced a temporary pause for many numbers.
If you are not receiving messages, please try sending the word “Resume” to the bot. If that does not work, please try again in a few days. I expect some instability over the next two weeks and cannot confirm exactly when the service will be fully stable, but I am doing everything possible to resolve these issues.
If you require an urgent alternative, I recommend the following:
- TextMeBot (textmebot.com (textmebot.com)): This works similarly to my API but sends messages from your own phone number, allowing you to message groups and other recipients while avoiding some of CallMeBot’s current limitations. - InOut.bot (inout.bot/whatsapp-api/ (inout.bot/whatsapp-api/)): This uses the official WhatsApp API (Meta), which is secure and reliable, though it does involve a cost.
I apologize for the inconvenience and the delay in this update as I work through these technical difficulties. Thank you for your patience and understanding.